Leaderboard ad

Passionfruit ads

Friday 15 October 2010

Kim Kardashian: "It's All About Me. I Mean You. I Mean Me."








This must be the best magazine coverline of the year.

Because if you're a Kardashian, it is definitely: "ME, ME, ME."

The November 2010 edition of W magazine features the very naked ('cept for some silver paint) Kim Kardashian.

Here are some excerpts from the interview:

"I’m so mature now. I’m a grown-up version of myself," Kim says, adding how she used to think "I have to be this or that or skinny, and now, because of the show, everyone is embracing just me, which has given me such a confidence."

She also addresses tabloid stories, from her love life to pregnancy rumours.

“I’ve learned to ignore everything. In the beginning, I thought I was too sensitive for this. I’d Google myself and it would freak me out. Now, I could care less if they say I’m pregnant with twins by my brother.”

Ewww.

No comments:

Post a Comment