Leaderboard ad

Passionfruit ads

Wednesday 28 July 2010

GOODBYE REDHEAD... HELLLOOO BRUNETTE!



What is it they say? A (hair colour) change is as good as a holiday? Well. After a crapola day there was only one thing to do. Rip open a box of the deliciously monikered L’Oréal Paris Casting Crème Gloss, Glossy Brownies Collection (phew) in Iced Chocolate, flick through my latest copy of UK Glamour (I've yet to miss an issue since it launched more than nine years ago) while the colour sets, put on a Neutrogena face mask in the last five minutes, hope the hubby doesn't walk in and freak out (he did; he didn't), then revel in the 'brand new me'. Well - I don't look like Evangeline Lilly, but that tired ol' red mane is gone. Until I have another crapola day... and start all over again.

4 comments:

  1. Ah, new hair! Me too today! Ohhh, we're like parallel sisters across the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well? Come on, don't we get to see the result? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You too, Kerrie! Bet you look smashing. Feel free to show me your pics... x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right, Ali... I should be showing it off. But I am having that post new hair colour moment when the colour is so deep and intense, it shocks you when you first look at it in the mirror. Maybe next week when the colour settles I can be brave enough to show it off...

    ReplyDelete